Garden Chicken Saute Recipe
- 4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1 small eggplant, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 small zucchini, unpared, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato wedges, or large fresh tomatoes, peeled and cut in wedges
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sweet basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
step 1: Wash hands. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. CLEAN: Wash hands.
step 2: Heat oil in large skillet to medium. Add chicken and saute, stirring, about 2 minutes.
step 3: Add eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, mushrooms and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes, stirring carefully. Add garlic salt, basil, parsley and pepper.
step 4: Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170 degrees F).