Garden Pork Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice
step 1: In a skillet or wok coated with nonstick cooking spray, stir-fry the pork until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and green pepper; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
step 2: In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, water and garlic powder until smooth. Add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Serve over rice.