Garlic Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh or dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
step 1: Cook pasta according to package directions, adding garlic to the water. Drain; discard garlic.
step 2: Place pasta in a serving bowl; add butter. Toss gently until butter is melted. Add Parmesan cheese, chives and garlic salt if desired; toss to coat.