Garlic Chicken Marinara Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium head garlic, minced
- 4 cups stewed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 1 ½ cups corn
- ½ cup light beer
step 1: In a large skillet pan fry the boneless skinless chicken breasts in the olive oil and half of the head of minced garlic. Cook chicken until the juices run clear.
step 2: In a large saucepan bring stewed tomatoes, the other half of the garlic, onion, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, red and green bell pepper, corn and beer to a boil. When sauce is boiling, add the cooked chicken and simmer for 1 hour.
step 3: In a large pot cook with boiling salted water cook angel hair pasta until al dente. Drain.
step 4: Toss pasta with garlic chicken sauce. Serve warm.