Garlic Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 ⅛ cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 cup roasted garlic and parmesan cheese sauce
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
step 1: Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
step 2: Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Sprinkle a large pizza pan with cornmeal. Roll or pat dough out on a lightly floured surface until it is the diameter of the pizza pan; place on pan.
step 3: Spread dough with sauce, then sprinkle with garlic. Cover with cheese. On top of the pizza, arrange chicken, green pepper, onion and tomato.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until dough is baked, cheese is melted and toppings are lightly browned.