Garlic Curry Burgers Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
step 2: In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, egg, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, curry powder, and steak seasoning. Form the mixture into 8 patties.
step 3: Grill the patties over indirect heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until done.