Garlic Herb Bubble Loaf Recipe
- 1/2 cup water (70 to 80 degrees)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- GARLIC HERB BUTTER:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
step 1: In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). When cycle is completed, divide dough into 36 pieces. Shape each into a ball.
step 2: In a bowl, combine butter, garlic and herbs. Dip each ball in mixture; place in an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
step 3: Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.