Garlic Lover's Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
step 1: In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the crumb mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
step 2: Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice; drizzle over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
step 3: Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the juices run clear.