Garlic Lovers Beef Recipe
- 4 pounds lean steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium heads garlic, peeled
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 10 large black olives (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C).
step 2: In a 3 quart glass baking dish with a cover, layer meat, garlic cloves, bay leaves, onion slices, and black olives. Pour the tomatoes evenly over the top, and then do the same with the olive oil.
step 3: Cover and bake for 3 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.