Garlic and Cheese Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 cup fat free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 (1 pound) loaves French bread, cut diagonally in 1 inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
step 1: Preheat the broiler.
step 2: In a medium bowl, blend fat free cream cheese, nonfat sour cream and fat-free mayonnaise with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in 1/2 the reduced fat Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, green onions and garlic.
step 3: Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Lightly toast under the broiler. Remove from heat.
step 4: Spread French bread slices with the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese. Broil under the preheated broiler approximately 1 1/2 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and sprinkle with ground black pepper.