German Sweet Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 (4 ounce) bar German sweet chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
step 1: Microwave chocolate and 2 tablespoons of the milk in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
step 2: Beat in cream cheese, sugar, and remaining milk with wire whisk until blended. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Gently fold in 3 1/2 cups of the whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spoon into crust.
step 3: Freeze pie 4 hours. Before cutting pie, let stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Serve with remaining whipped topping. Store pie in freezer.