Ginger Biscuits Recipe
- 3 cups reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cold margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat orange yogurt
- 5 tablespoons egg substitute
step 1: In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and ginger. Cut in margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. With a fork, stir in yogurt and 1/4 cup egg substitute until mixture forms a ball.
step 2: Turn onto a floured surface; knead 5-6 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with remaining egg substitute.
step 3: Bake at 425 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.