Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 2 ½ tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
step 2: Combine cookie crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter in a 9 inch pie pan. Press into sides. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool completely.
step 3: Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, vanilla, eggs, and milk. Blend with wire whisk until combined.
step 4: Pour into crust. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour. Let cool. Refrigerate to chill.