Give Me Seconds Oyster Dressing Recipe
- 1 pint shelled oysters, drained
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together the oysters, half-and-half, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread evenly in the prepared baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together the crackers and butter. Sprinkle over the top of the oyster mixture.
step 3: Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is nicely browned and dressing is hot.