Gnocchi with Sherried Shallots Recipe
- 2 cups thinly sliced shallots or onions
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated gnocchi
- 2 cups shredded skinned cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- Fresh-grated nutmeg
step 1: In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, stir shallots and sherry until shallots are limp, about 10 minutes.
step 2: Add sour cream, broth, gnocchi, chicken, and parsley. Stir until gnocchi are hot, about 5 minutes.
step 3: Spoon into bowls and season with nutmeg and salt to taste.