Golden Glow Fruit Punch Recipe
- 8 black tea bags, strings removed
- 4 cups cold water
- 4 cups apple cider
- 3 cups apricot nectar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles cherry flavor lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
step 1: In a large pitcher, combine tea bags and cold water. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
step 2: Remove tea bags, squeezing them gently against side of pitcher. Stir in apple cider, apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate. Chill until ready to serve.
step 3: Pour punch over ice cubes in a punch bowl. Add carbonated beverage, and garnish with orange slices and cherries.