Golden Penny Pancakes Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
step 1: Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and cheese. In a separate bowl, beat together egg, milk and oil. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
step 2: Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.