Good Burger Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1/2 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix ground chuck, onion, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, steak sauce, and Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Form the mixture into four burger patties.
step 3: On the prepared grill, cook the burgers 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.