Gourmet Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- 10 pounds potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
step 3: Place potatoes and onions in a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
step 4: In a medium saucepan combine soup, milk, sour cream and processed cheese; heat until cheese is melted. Pour over potatoes. Dot with butter and covered with shredded cheese.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.