Graham Moist Lemon Bars Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Combine graham cracker crumbs, softened butter or margarine, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture onto bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
step 3: Beat eggs, sugar, flour, and lemon juice. (If mixture is too thick, water may be added to thin it.) Pour the mixture over the hot graham cracker crust. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
step 4: Dust the top with confectioners' sugar. After cooling, cut into squares.