Grasshopper Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 2 teaspoons white creme de cacao
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup sour cream, room temperature
step 1: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C.)
step 2: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Blend in sugar, eggs, creme de menthe, and white creme de cacao. Pour into crust.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Cool completely.
step 4: In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Blend in sour cream. Spread over surface of cooled cheese cake. Refrigerate 5 hours, or until firm before serving.