Grasshopper Pie Recipe
- ¼ cup milk
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- ⅓ cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 2 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
step 1: In a saucepan over low heat, combine the milk and marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
step 2: Stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao. Fold in whipped cream and tint with food coloring.
step 3: Pour mixture into crust and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Top with fresh strawberries.