Great Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- decorating icings, NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, candies, raisins or nuts
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
step 2: COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins. Drop 1/4 cup dough onto prepared baking sheet; spread into 3-inch circle or oval. Repeat with remaining dough.
step 3: BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are firm and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Decorate as desired with icing, morsels, candies, raisins or nuts.