Grecian Lamb Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1 pound boneless lamb meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 5 cups romaine lettuce - washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
step 1: Preheat the oven broiler.
step 2: Arrange lamb meat on a medium baking sheet, and broil 8 to 12 minutes, turning once, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove from heat, and cool.
step 3: In a large bowl, toss cooked lamb with romaine lettuce, garbanzo beans, red onion, and Caesar salad dressing. Top with feta cheese.