Greek Pasta Salad III Recipe
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 15 halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped black olives
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Mix together cooked pasta, olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, mushrooms, tomatoes, Feta cheese, green onions and olives. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, serve cold.