Greek Salad II Recipe
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby peas
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette salad dressing
- 6 ounces marinated chicken
step 1: Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
step 2: Remove chicken from marinade and drain. Place on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine Romaine, celery, onion, peas, tomatoes and toss with enough vinaigrette to coat.
step 4: In a food processor, add the crumbled feta and mayonnaise. Blend until smooth.
step 5: Place the tossed salad on a dinner plate and top with the feta mixture and grilled chicken or beef.