Green Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
step 1: Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
step 2: In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and water. Pour over vegetables, and stir to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight.