Green Chile Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup Hunt's® Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices County Line® Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, warmed
step 1: Combine all ingredients except cheese and buns; mix well. Shape into 8 patties.
step 2: Grill patties 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Top patties with cheese during the last 3 minutes of cooking.
step 3: Place cooked patties on top of hamburger buns; top with additional ketchup.