Green Chile Puff Recipe
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- ¼ cup butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch casserole dish.
step 2: Sift together flour, baking powder and garlic powder. In a separate bowl, beat eggs well. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Blend in cheeses, green onions, chilies and butter. Pour batter into prepared casserole dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven until firm and a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean, about 35 to 45 minutes.