Green Curry Cod Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can green curry sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 leek, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 pound cod
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a saucepan over medium-low heat, mix the coconut cream, curry sauce, dill, salt, and pepper. Cook until heated through.
step 3: Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the pepper, onion, leek, and garlic about 5 minutes.
step 4: Place the cod in a baking dish. Cover with the vegetables, and top with the coconut cream mixture.
step 5: Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring sauce and vegetables occasionally, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.