Grilled Apple Curry Chicken Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) jar CROSSE and BLACKWELL® Apple Curry Chutney
- 1/4 cup Apple Flavor LIBBY'S® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
step 1: COMBINE chutney, apple juice, garlic and curry powder in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup.
step 2: GRILL or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining chutney mixture, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Slice chicken; place on top of pasta. Spoon reserved chutney mixture over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.