Grilled Caribbean Chicken Recipe
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
step 1: In a nonporous glass dish or bowl combine the orange juice, lime juice, chutney, ginger, oil, pepper sauce, oregano and cloves. Mix all together and add chicken. Toss to coat, cover dish and place in refrigerator. Marinate overnight.
step 2: Preheat grill to medium high heat or set oven to broil
step 3: Remove chicken from dish (dispose of remaining marinade) and grill or broil the chicken 6 inches from the heat source.