Grilled Chicken Salad with Broccolini Recipe
- 2 bunches Mann's Broccolini®
- Sweet-Tart Dressing (recipe below)
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinned, cut in half
- 3/4 pound mixed lettuces
- 2 pears, cored and sliced (may substitute red potatoes)
- 3/4 cup pecans, toasted, glazed (may substitute walnuts)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
step 1: Drop Mann's Broccolini into boiling water. After 3 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water to stop additional cooking.
step 2: Remove 1/4 cup dressing from jar and toss with chicken breasts. Marinate 1 or 2 hours, if convenient. Discard marinade when ready to cook. If time is short, you can instead use the 1/4 cup dressing as a basting sauce during cooking.
step 3: Grill or broil chicken until done. Slice crosswise. Line 4 plates with lettuces and arrange Broccolini, pear (or potato) and chicken on top. Sprinkle with nuts and goat cheese. Drizzle with dressing.