Grilled Fancy Snow Peas with Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 sheet (18x24 inches) aluminum foil, heavy duty
- 4 cups Mann's Fancy Snow Peas
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Center Mann's Fancy Snow Peas and mushrooms on sheet of aluminum foil. Sprinkle with onions and dill and add butter. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Preheat grill to medium-high.
step 2: For Gas Grill: place foil packet over medium-high heat, cover grill and cook for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
For Charcoal Grill: place foil packet over medium-high heat and cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
For Oven: preheat over to 450 degrees F. Place foil packet on a cookie sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
step 3: Open foil packet carefully to allow steam to escape. Add salt and pepper. Serve hot.