Grilled Fillet Cacciatore Recipe
- 4 Gorton's® Grilled Fillets (Garlic butter or Italian Herb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 32 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 green peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, cut into chunks
- 3 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned diced tomatoes or 1 cup chopped firm-ripe tomatoes
step 1: Place Grilled Fillets, tomatoes, oregano, garlic, and salt and pepper in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
step 2: In the meantime, saute peppers and onions in a small amount of oil until tender, adding mushrooms just before done. Add vegetables to fish and tomato mixture.
step 3: Cook 5-10 minutes. Serve with pasta.