Grilled Fillets Alfredo Primavera Recipe
- 2 Gorton's® Italian Herb, Lemon Butter or Garlic Butter Grilled Fillets
- 1 (16 ounce) jar prepared Five Brothers Alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrot frozen vegetable mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
step 1: Cook Gorton's Grilled Fillets according to package directions; with fork break into large chunks. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, combine Alfredo sauce and vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. Stir in basil, pepper and hot Fillet chunks.
step 2: To serve, evenly divide pasta on 2 plates and top each with sauce. Serve, if desired, with additional grated parmesan cheese.