Grilled Fillets with Broccoli Penne Recipe
- 2 Gorton's® Grilled Fillets (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
- 4 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/8 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Cook Gorton's Grilled Fillets according to package directions.
step 2: Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over low heat and cook onion 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli, sprinkle with onion and garlic powder, and cook an additional 2 minutes. Toss with hot pasta, butter, cheese, and red pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste. To serve: with fork, break hot Fillets into large chunks and arrange over pasta.