Grilled Fillets with Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package Gorton's® Grilled Fillets (any flavor)
- 2 cups uncooked tomato sauce
- 4 ounces Bow Tie (Farfelle) pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 cup sliced ripe olives (optional)
- Uncooked Tomato Sauce:
- 1 pound canned diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Prepare uncooked tomato sauce. (see below) Cook pasta, drain, toss with olive oil, cool. Cook Grilled Fillets according to directions on package. In large bowl, combine sauce, pasta, feta cheese; toss gently. Cut Grilled Fillets into pieces and place on salad.
step 2: To prepare Uncooked Tomato Sauce: Combine all ingredients in glass bowl. Cover: let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before tossing with pasta.