Grilled Flank Steak with Honey Recipe
- 1/2 cup Wesson® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak
- PAM® for Grilling Cooking Spray
step 1: Whisk oil, soy sauce, honey, onion, ginger, and garlic powder together in medium bowl until blended to make marinade.
step 2: Pour into resealable plastic freezer bag. Add steak; seal bag. Turn several times to completely coat steak. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight turning occasionally. When ready to cook, remove steak from bag, allowing excess marinade to drip off. Discard any remaining marinade.
step 3: Spray cold grill and cooking tongs well with PAM(R) for Grilling Cooking Spray. Position grill 3 to 4 inches from heat. Heat grill according to suggestion by manufacturer. Cook steak over medium heat a total of 12 minutes (medium-rare) to 15 minutes (medium) turning about half way through recommended time. Let stand 5 minutes; serve.