Grilled Ham Steak with Peach Fresca Recipe
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-In Thick Cut Ham Steak
- PEACH FRESCA:
- 6 ripe peaches, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, diced and seeded
- Pinch Chinese Five Spice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
step 1: Prepare charcoal or gas grill. Combine ingredients for the peach fresca in a bowl and mix well, set aside. Place ham steaks on grill over medium heat. Heat according to package instructions.
step 2: Place ham steak on platter and pour peach fresca over ham steak.