Grilled Marinated Salmon Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
step 1: In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard powder, ginger and ground black pepper.
step 2: Place the salmon in a shallow, nonporous dish and pour the marinade over the salmon. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
step 3: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
step 4: Grill the fish for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.