Grilled Orange-and-Bourbon Salmon Recipe
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
step 1: Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, and add salmon to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1-1/2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
step 2: Prepare grill or broiler.
step 3: Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Place salmon on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.