Grilled Salmon Piccata Recipe
- 1 (6.3 ounce) package Gorton's® Grilled Salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/3 cup capers
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package pasta of choice
step 1: Cook fillets and pasta according to package directions.
step 2: In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, wine or chicken broth and bring to a boil. Mix flour with butter and whisk into sauce stirring constantly until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes. Stir in capers and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
step 3: Cut fillets into pieces and place on pasta. Pour sauce over fillets and pasta and serve.