Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1/2 medium-size red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
step 1: Peel and devein shrimp.
step 2: Whisk together oil, 3 tablespoons lime juice, cumin and salt in shallow dish. Add shrimp, cover and chill 30 minutes.
step 3: Drain pineapple; reserving 1/4 cup juice in large bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, crushed pineapple, bell pepper, cilantro, garlic, red onion and red pepper. Toss gently. Cover; chill until ready to serve.
step 4: Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade.
step 5: Grill shrimp; covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink.
step 6: Serve shrimp in warm tortillas with pineapple salsa.