Grilled Steak Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 flank steaks (1 pound each), trimmed
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
step 1: Pound flank steaks on each side. Combine bacon, mushrooms, onions, basil and chives; spread evenly over steaks. Roll the meat up and secure with skewers or wooden picks. Cut each roll into 1/2- to 3/4-in. slices and secure with a wooden pick or skewer.
step 2: Grill over hot heat for 4-6 minutes per side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Remove picks before serving.