Grilled Teriyaki Turkey and Vegetables Recipe
- PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 pounds fresh turkey breast, boneless, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Wesson® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup prepared honey teriyaki marinade, divided
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in 6 pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in 6 pieces
- 1 large onion, cut in 6 wedges
- 1 large tomato, cut in 6 wedges
step 1: To outdoor grill, lightly spray unheated grill rack with cooking spray. Prepare grill for medium indirect heat cooking.
step 2: Remove wrapper from turkey; do not remove string netting, rinse and pat dry. Brush surface of roast lightly with vegetable oil. Place turkey on rack over drip pan. Cover grill and cook about 1 hour.
step 3: Brush turkey with 1/4 cup marinade.
step 4: Place a sheet of heavy duty foil or a small foil pan on grill along side the turkey. Pour remaining 1/4 cup marinade on vegetables and toss. Place vegetables on foil or in foil pan. Cover grill. Stir vegetables occasionally to prevent burning.
step 5: Cook 30 minutes or until meat is 170 degrees F in the center and the vegetables are crisp-tender.