Grilled Tuna Teriyaki Recipe
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
step 1: Stir soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, and garlic together in a shallow dish. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
step 2: Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
step 3: Remove tuna from marinade and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
step 4: Cook tuna on the preheated grill until cooked through, 3 to 6 minutes per side.