Grilled Turkey Apple Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- 8 slices marbled rye bread
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 8 slices cooked Butterball® turkey
- 1 medium tart red apple, peeled, cut 8 slices
- 8 (1 ounce) slices King's Choice® Gouda Cheese
step 1: Spread one side of each slice of bread with honey mustard and the other side with margarine.
step 2: Top the honey mustard side of 4 bread slices with 2 slices of turkey, 2 apple slices, and 2 slices cheese. Cover with second slice of bread, mustard facing cheese.
step 3: Place a large skillet over medium heat until hot, add sandwiches and cook until bread is golden, about 4 minutes. Turn and grill second side of sandwiches.