Grilled Turkey Cobb Salad with Blue Cheese Buttermilk Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup light sour cream (or regular)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, large, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked Butterball® Turkey, (grilled), diced
- 1/2 pound Armour® bacon, cooked crisp, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped fine
step 1: In a small mixing bowl, combine buttermilk, sour cream, blue cheese, onion, lime juice, and cayenne. Whisk to blend well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using. Dressing can be made up to one day in advance.
step 2: Place Romaine in bowl and toss with 1/4 cup of the blue cheese mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Arrange turkey, bacon, avocado, tomatoes and eggs in rows across Romaine. Drizzle additional dressing over all.