Grilled Turkey with Cilantro Salsa Recipe
- PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 pounds boneless fresh turkey, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons Wesson® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 8 large fresh plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
step 1: Prepare grill for indirect method, coat with cooking spray.
step 2: Brush the turkey with the vegetable oil. Combine garlic salt and chili powder; sprinkle over turkey. Place turkey on grill. Cover grill and cook according to package directions.
step 3: To make salsa: Combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Chill until time of serving. Serve with sliced, grilled turkey.